Canon PIXMA MG2470 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2470 Driver Download On the off chance that you experience an issue or a mistake like “Ink safeguard is full” or “Blunder Code 5B00”. Its imply that the Printer Counter Protection is Full and it required a reset and Ink wastepad substitution, in the event that you need your printer to work once more. There are two approaches to reset the Canon PIXMA MG2470 all in one printer one is by utilizing a Software instrument and the other is physically resetting the EEPROM of the printer. The following is the regulated strategy on the best way to reset your printer.
- Turn of printer then run mptool programming this product naturally identify the printer.
- Snap reset principle and reset platen catch in the waste ink counter area.
- In the event that you need to reset the cartridge ink level, snap reset dark and reset shading in the ink counter area.
- Turn off the Printers.
- Press and Hold the catch Resume/Cancel then squeeze POWER catch.
- Discharge the Resume/Cancel catch while keeping POWER catch on press.
- Press Resume/Cancel 2 times and after that discharge every one of the catches.
- At the point when the pointer recorded GREEN – snap Resume/Cancel 4 times!
- Turn off the Canon PIXMA MG2470 Printers.
Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (64-bit)
Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6), Mac OS X (10.5)
Mac OS X (10.10), Mac OS X (10.9), Mac OS X (10.8)